Control of Infection is of utmost importance to us, and in line with the Health and Social Care Act 2008: Code of Practice on Prevention and Control of Infection and its related guidance, this annual statement will be generated each year in September.
It will summarise:
- Any infection transmission incidents and any lessons learnt and action taken
- Details of any infection prevention and control (IPC) audits undertaken and any subsequent actions taken arising from these audits
- Details of any issues that may challenge infection prevention and control including risk assessment undertaken and subsequent actions implemented as a result
- Details of staff IPC training
- Details of review and update of IPC policies, procedures and guidance.