Patient Participation Group
The Friends of Rosemead Patient Participation Group (PPG) is made up of patients who are registered with our surgery.
The purpose of the PPG is to establish a system of communication with all registered patients in the practice so that your views and concerns are fed back to the practice. It is also used to communicate news and information from the practice to our patients.
The key objectives are to:
- Make suggestions on how to spend money which has been donated to the practice
- Help to organise educational events
- Help to organise fundraising social events
- Contribute to this webpage
- Contribute to the newslettter
- Help patients understand the Patient On-Line system, and feedback to the practice any comments or suggestions made by patients
- Liaise with other PPG’s in the area
- Membership of the group is voluntary. The group is open to all patients registered at the practice; however, there should be a good demographic and geographical spread to represent the practice population
- The group elects a Chair – this is currently Mrs Pam Proctor
- A minute taker will take briefing notes and these will be published on the website under the PPG page
- The meetings will be attended by the practice manager and a GP partner
Frequency of meetings
We meet on a quarterly basis, between 18:00-19:00 on a Thursday evening.